Bob schematics

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rotor

Bob schematics

Post by Rotor »

It's very nice to have schematics mail-delivered but I'd like to know what I'll get before investing in the crafting of a schematic (buying the "sub-schematics", finding xanthomite..) and I can't find the "articles" in the CE data repository. I don't want to put efforts in crafting an Encoded Steinman Pulse Disruptor ADV-xxx to discover that it's an energy weapon, I'm that lazy. Am I missing a way to find the description of an "object" from its schematic? Thanks!

OOps I just saw the line at the top of the schematic window with the characteristics! The only problem is my lack of attention
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Bob schematics

Post by Coops »

For each Schematic 'Type' the bar will change slightly, so say for Shields it will display the Shield Max value, for Reactors the Reactor Max output, Weapons Upper and lower Damage etc.. The other stats will typically remain the same based on the usual things like Energy requirements, skills required etc.

Mouse over the icons for more info.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Bob schematics

Post by Korth »

Yes, an archive and delete function would be useful