Stuck with a NPC mission

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rotor

Stuck with a NPC mission

Post by Rotor »

I took a mission to bring back 70 "something" when I have only 50 cargo because I assumed that I could use commercial storage. I was wrong and cargo expanders look way out of my league yet. Any way out of my predicament? Or should I just abort? Thanks!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Stuck with a NPC mission

Post by Coops »

Stash the 50 you have collected in a commercial store near the NPC. Abort the mission and come back to it when you have 70- Space. There is no penalty for an NPC mission of this type for aborting so you won't lose out.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Danik

Post by Danik »

I got stuck with the same problem and spent an age trying to deliver them but getting the blank stare back.
Might be worth adding a line to the mission saying it must be delivered in one load?
3nglishSniper

Post by 3nglishSniper »

You don't need to abort the mission, if you can, buy a cargo expander which will give you enough room to put the ore in and then complete the mission.

If you don't have enough funds, then abort the mission but keep the ore in commercial storage.