And more bribery? Yes, for Ashar love. Cargo Expanders

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

And more bribery? Yes, for Ashar love. Cargo Expanders

Post by Akkamaddi »

My last bribe is for Ashar, which never shows as well as Wesbec in the Coops Challenges. So, let's see if we can drum up a little love for Ashar as well.

There is also a special bribe at the end...

I have crafted five each of the intro player-made cargo expanders, the Quantum line. These are better than any of the low level cargo expanders you can buy in a shop, and I don't know if any of the new ADV cargo expanders at this level are as good. A good cargo expander is critical for cargo haulage, and an energy efficient cargo expander is a must for mining and salvaging, and lets you collect more loot for combat.

I have five each of these ready:

Quantum Evo Expander QE1 : Captain level 9, Cargo +20
Quantum Evo Expander QE2 : Captain level 14, Cargo +40
Quantum Eon Expander QE3 : Captain level 24, Cargo +80
Quantum Eon Expander QE4 : Captain level 44, Cargo +160

You can check the in-game CEDR ("Game Info" tab in top left, "CE Data Repository") for complete information on skill and power.

I have five. I could do a few more if there is demand, but this may have to be "while supplies last".

Anyone who could use one of these can ask me for one for the duration of the Coops Challenge, and it will be yours for the low price of one shiny credit... and a favor. This is a purchase, not a loan, so the device will be yours to keep. Please contact me in game or here, preferably both (captain akkamaddi).

And the favor?

I will drop it off for you at my settlement in Talsamar, Wall of Scrolls (Sphere / Talsamar / Grivoc / Wall of Scrolls). What I ask is that you equip the expander and fill your hold with Ashar haulage at my settlement, just once. You don't have to go far, and you don't have to return after, just to one Ashar run. This will drop a few coins in my settlement's coffer, and will add Ashar points to the Coops Challenge. I don't even have a way to hold anyone accountable. :lol: Obviously, haulage is an easy way to make good credits and XP, so keep doing it, but you don't have to return to Talsamar.

And the special bribe?

one Quantum Space R3!
one Quantum Space R4!!
one Quantum Space R5!!!

Yep, I have three Quantum Space units to sell, each for one shiny credit, and the same favor above!

I ONLY have one of each, so whoever gets one can only get one. These are expensive to make. If you don't know what they are, check the CEDR. Basically, they are a single fit (you can only use one Quantum Space) ship special that is a mini cargo hold. Use the R-number, x10, for the captain level required and extra cargo space. So, the Quantum Space R4 is for a level 40+ captain and gives +40 cargo hold, in addition to your cargo expander and any pods.

These are expensive, and the R3 would usually start at one million in an Emporium.

Again, I only have one each of these, and do not expect to make more, so post HERE and message to get your name in the queue.

It will be for one credit, left at Wall of Scrolls. Again, I ask that you equip it and do one full cargo hold of Ashar from my settlement, and will assume your honesty. This is a purchase, so the QS unit will be yours. (And if these are not claimed, before the Coops Challenge ends, they will be sold at emporium prices!)

[Edit] Please remember that I also work full time, so allow some time before I can respond. I will go by messages here and in game.
falconner

Re: And more bribery? Yes, for Ashar love. Cargo Expanders

Post by falconner »

thumbs up for your bribes man. :P
DSDunlap

Re: And more bribery? Yes, for Ashar love. Cargo Expanders

Post by DSDunlap »

Excellent!
I'm willing, but also work a lot.