Player Market - Your Feedback Required

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Player Market - Your Feedback Required

Post by Coops »

Appreciate the feedback so far fellow Exiles.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

I never much used the Player Market (only bought and sold a piece of equipment or two simply to get rid of that "0" in my captain's bio). As long as an advertising license is available for festive points, there's really no need for an alternative to the emporiums from my point of view.
Maybe two "tiers" of advertising license would be useful? The one we have now (i.e. permanent) only available from the CE store, a second type (active for e.g. 6 months) also available for festive points might work.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Hunbaba

Post by Hunbaba »

Elkhorn wrote:...and perhaps it would open up a slot for something else?
Elkhorn
I think Emporium requires same building to operate as PM used to. So no additional building slot there ;) .
Zaniah

Post by Zaniah »

We don't need both Emporiums and PM, so I think removing the PM makes sense, since no one uses it any more. I also think that the emporium advertising permits you have proposed sounds like a fair deal.
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

I removed my player market on my settlement long ago, no use anymore. Be gone with it
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

Post by Bloodskye »

I very rarely used the player market - mainly because it didn't have anything listed. Since it is not being used, there is no real reason to keep it.
I would like to see a place for crafters to advertise what they can make. That way I can shop - this much if I provide the ingredients, that much if the crafter does.
You read my sig. That's enough social interaction for one day.
Robotix

Post by Robotix »

I won't miss the players market....don't use it anymore.
Gruntok
CE Official Supporter

Post by Gruntok »

Goodbye PM, you've been a good and loyal friend, but it's just time to go... thanks for all the income.
Wiki Nut
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I have some work on the boil atm and some extra chunks to get done before Christmas, but you can take it as Red that from the feedback I've got on this we will be removing the PM and adding some nice touches to the Emporium re advertising etc.

Thanks for your feedback...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

What about "Miss Marple" Upgrade/Pod? It would allow to see ALL offers in in ALL emporiums, including those without Advertising...