Help us help you

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Help us help you

Post by Coops »

We could create a page similar to the Settlement page on the stats portal that shows ALL Emporiums and say their stock levels and sales over time value.

That would wrap up where to find Emporiums and again the data would be live. I have already suggested the WIKI page point to the aforementioned settle.php over on the stats portal. So yes I fully agree (with myself again) :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Page added : http://stats.core-exiles.com/emp_list.php

Hey it's Sunday even the Lord rested on a Sunday :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Thank you Coops.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Thank you Coops, that page is very nice :)
I was unclear (as Always), I meant not list of emporiums, more about copy/paste your primer and/or pictorial guide to buying/selling... sorry for confusion :(
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Cut / Paste as many of the primers as makes sense, they are direct from the organ grinders monkey, so they should be correct and in most cases outline the process if not the minutia of the topic.

Coops
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

now if we could just remotely view the shop stock like we could for PMs....
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

For those advertising you can : http://stats.core-exiles.com/ge.php

If they ain't advertising , well enough said... perhaps they should :)

Coops
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

jcheung wrote:I'll start it off with:

Reactors in game:
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... YdtBdJZG0c

someone compiled this for me some time ago, a lot have not made it into the wiki yet.
Add to Wiki - Cool. But in what form?
1) We can add above list as table, add maybe Alien reactors, and maybe update with my storage and items listed in Emporium. I can do that, easily (probably after guides). Important page, If I look for reactor I love it.
2) Do we need more? Like one page for each family (one page for Tesla 1-6, one page for blitz 1-7, and so on). I see no point in doing that. Do we have more data to put into such page?
3) one page for Each item- useless IMHO.

Thoughts?
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Post by Slurmewerds »

I've compiled a list of all rare loot cargo expanders to create a page and plan on creating one table organized by level so players can easily see what's in their level range for better informed decisions. I plan on creating lists for rare loot weapons, reactors and shields. I could see separate lists or pages for separate groups of items like kinetic and energy, and each shield type but not for each item. The way the current page is for cargo expanders in the wiki is now, they are listed by name alphabetically and you have to click into each page (28 of them) to see their stats but no way of easily comparing them. I think everything should be listed on one page sorted by level for easy comparison since the only information for rare loot expanders is level, power requirement, skill requirement, capacity, and name. It's a little different for items that can be purchased from NPC stores since you could add the name it's sold from. And in the cast of reactors, the Tesla series adds cargo and hammer reactors add extra damage. But I believe for everything else they are as advertised so I think a full list in a table would be the best way to display the information. But that's just me
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Slurmewerds wrote:I've compiled a list of all rare loot cargo expanders to create a page and plan on creating one table organized by level so players can easily see what's in their level range for better informed decisions. I plan on creating lists for rare loot weapons, reactors and shields. I could see separate lists or pages for separate groups of items like kinetic and energy, and each shield type but not for each item. The way the current page is for cargo expanders in the wiki is now, they are listed by name alphabetically and you have to click into each page (28 of them) to see their stats but no way of easily comparing them. I think everything should be listed on one page sorted by level for easy comparison since the only information for rare loot expanders is level, power requirement, skill requirement, capacity, and name. It's a little different for items that can be purchased from NPC stores since you could add the name it's sold from. And in the cast of reactors, the Tesla series adds cargo and hammer reactors add extra damage. But I believe for everything else they are as advertised so I think a full list in a table would be the best way to display the information. But that's just me
you can make table, which can be sorted by each category like here http://docs.core-exiles.co.uk/index.php?title=Resources (I know, expanse is not finished). Sorting by Other parameters could be usefull sometimes.