Co-ordinated Genes Warboard attack

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Co-ordinated Genes Warboard attack

Post by Yogan »

To all who are doing Genesis Warboard combat,

Reading the Genesis A.I War Primer we have Coops stating this:-

"Depending on your deployment force strength, bonus and the force they are fighting, (plus any bonuses from others being active on your chosen war front campaign) this will affect how long your force might last."

It looks like we do better when we combine our attacks, so this weekend I would like to try for a combined RAID like attack, for ground we do Toyila and for space Kell Expanse.
To coordinate, please post what times, and what type of attack you can do this coming weekend.
There are 2 possibilities, we can concentrate on one type of attack, or we can alternate, we will see which is the best option.
Zoorland

Re: Co-ordinated Genes Warboard attack

Post by Zoorland »

Space (850-point deployment).
Saturday between 3 pm Game Time and 5 am Game Time (the next day, because British people use the wrong time zone).
Sunday between 5 pm Game Time and 4 am Game Time (see above).

I can't guarantee on-the-minute dropping but I can coordinate within half an hour or so between the listed times on either day. I'll be able to field 1 big-stonkin' armada (Titan, Dreadnought, all the fixin's) and 1 pretty big armada (Dreadnought and all the fixin's, but no Titan). Even a couple kinda beefy armadas if need be (no Titan or Dreadnaught, but most everything else).

I'll let you know if any of that changes.
Last edited by Zoorland on Tue May 03, 2016 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

I can do Space and Ground attacks, at 450 and 250 points respectively, Saturday and Sunday from 1pm game time till 11pm.

I can field carriers, battleships, siege assault mechs, heavy artillery, AI long range artillery and various lesser forces.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Post by fjiekie »

sunday is safest for me, can field space and battle (450/250)
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

I can field Ground only, 500 max. I'm active from 11am to 9pm, so 5-6pm is good time for start for me :)
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

Here's, a tentative plan, lets go with ground at 5pm Sat and/or Sun, then later in the day we do Space, as we do not know how many Sorties it will take for Ground combat setting a definite time for Space is impossible.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Works for me.

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

How've the results been? What sort of differences are you noticing in the outcomes of the ground combat with these larger multi-user deployments rather than soloing? Does it seem like a worthwhile difference?

Also, uhh... Space? <_< Is that, uhh... is that still a thing we're doing today, or... ? >_>
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Other than being told how to about double my effectiveness by one of the other participants I don't think there was any effect of trying to treat it like a RAID.

I do have a ground force in Toyila right now, I had a space team deployed earlier today might put another one in later.

{edit} Just over 3 hours later my ground force is finished.

pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

I saw no real difference*. On the other hand, there were only handful of players, maximum 2500 deployment points.

* I sent two exactly same forces 500 DPPU land deployment.
Only I Alone: 29 Turns, 1569 kills, 14 AI Fragments
All Together: 31 turns, 1621 kills, 14 AI Fragments