Co-ordinated Genes Warboard attack

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Re: Co-ordinated Genes Warboard attack

Post by Achilleos »

Captain Achilleos,

You recently deployed a Genesis Deployment Force to Toyila.

Your force consisted of a battle strength of 77 units totalling 250 Deployment Points.

Your forces were controlled by the Coalition Combat Commander (C.C.C). Your units managed to last 8 sorties in combat with the Enemy. During this time your deployment destroyed 166 enemy A.I units. You also managed to recover 8 A.I Code Fragments. These have been added to your account along with an A.I Coalition Faction reward of 2988 XP.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Captain Achilleos,

Your force consisted of a battle strength of 78 units totalling 250 Deployment Points.

Your forces were controlled by the Coalition Combat Commander (C.C.C). Your units managed to last 7 sorties in combat with the Enemy. During this time your deployment destroyed 146 enemy A.I units. You also managed to recover 6 A.I Code Fragments. These have been added to your account along with an A.I Coalition Faction reward of 2628 XP.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Well done Captain Achilleos, shame about the fragment counts though.

The force I dropped at 16:05 (sorry for missing the starting gun) is still going.

You deployed a battle strength of 72 units, totalling 600 deployment points.

Currently your forces have destroyed 2288 enemy A.I units.
With a casualty rate of 329 deployment points lost.

And to make it even sweeter the new level we are hammering is one of the names I put forward.

Yes I know simple things please simple minds.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Captain Achilleos,

Your force consisted of a battle strength of 61 units totalling 250 Deployment Points.

Your forces were controlled by the Coalition Combat Commander (C.C.C). Your units managed to last 7 sorties in combat with the Enemy. During this time your deployment destroyed 135 enemy A.I units. You also managed to recover 5 A.I Code Fragments. These have been added to your account along with an A.I Coalition Faction reward of 2430 XP.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

Captain aRJay,

Your force consisted of a battle strength of 72 units totalling 600 Deployment Points.

Your forces were controlled by the Coalition Combat Commander (C.C.C). Your units managed to last 49 sorties in combat with the Enemy. During this time your deployment destroyed 3060 enemy A.I units. You also managed to recover 14 A.I Code Fragments. These have been added to your account along with an A.I Coalition Faction reward of 55080 XP.

We would like to thank you for your actions in the war on the A.I, and hope you will continue to assist in any way you can. Remember you can purchase further Genesis Plans from your Genesis Industrial Screen using the A.I code fragments you recover.

Genesis Buddy Active: Your Genesis Buddy went along with the last deployment and kept a keen eye out for resources the AI had stashed away. He managed to locate 95 X Cultural Artifacts. These were added to the Buddy stash.

Coalition Commander.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."