The Elusive Rexx

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Marcus

The Elusive Rexx

Post by Marcus »

Well, i have recovered from my depressed state and must say it was a long road to travel.
After turning in many favors, i was able to locate the elusive Rexx's RL location and had hoped to finally track 'Mr. Awesomeness' down and see if he is, in deed, real.
So, i haul my family down to Florida, Orlando specifically, less than an hour from elusive Rexx's supposed lair. My contact had given me a phone number, supposedly to Rexx himself, so after a few days of getting up the courage to finally call, i did and lo and behold, A VOICE! It sounded like him and plans were made for him to travel to visit me, the awesome one to actually visit? WOW! I thought, this will be the best, so, i wait and the day finally comes and sadly, something happens and the visit is called off. I tell myself, it's ok, things happen, i mean you spoke with him, then... i begin to wonder, was it really him, or some devious person pretending to be him and dashing the hopes of those who would cherish the chance to bask in the glow of THE REXX?

All attempts to contact anyone involved with Rexx fail, calls, texts go unanswered. Dejected, i fight through the sadness and make due with less attractiveness of Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens, but alas, nothing can fill the void left from not getting to meet the awesomeness of CE.

I have finally been able to forgive those who misled me, but i still look forward to the day that i can finally make Rexx real. I still believe!

------------------------------

Ok, that said, plans had been made to meet up and finally meet in person, but sadly, rl things made it not possible. This is twice now, so third time will be a charm, lol. Sorry plans didn't work out Tony, hopefully schedules and such will be better my next trip down. Hope school and your mom in law are well.
:)
Coops
Site Admin

Re: The Elusive Rexx

Post by Coops »

Even the Awesomeness that is Rexx cannot overcome the 'issues' of Real Life. Glad to see you made it to Sea World, I think my envy alarm just went off :mrgreen:

Don't forget when you do eventually meet with Rexx to follow proper protocol, keep your hands by your side no sudden movements and keep the anti glare glasses on at all times :lol:

Good to hear from you Marcus

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

What, no Wally World?
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

LOL Coops, i will, indeed, heed the wisdom.

@XPLODE, did Disney last trip, although did visit the new Disney Springs, very nice additions to the place.
blueblue

Post by blueblue »

Florida...it all makes sense now....the tan, the budgie smugglers, fast cars, 80's synth music.......

.....I hear he spends his time completeing the work of Leedskalnin on the Coral Castle and he preches in Gibsonton on Sundays and in between days he is a gigolo in The Villages...sorry...not gigolo...a "masseuse"
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

blueblue wrote:Florida...it all makes sense now....the tan, the budgie smugglers, fast cars, 80's synth music.......

.....I hear he spends his time completeing the work of Leedskalnin on the Coral Castle and he preches in Gibsonton on Sundays and in between days he is a gigolo in The Villages...sorry...not gigolo...a "masseuse"

the scary part about your statement is the RL Rexx gigs in The Villages all the time :mrgreen:
blueblue

Post by blueblue »

Rexx Shredd wrote:
blueblue wrote:Florida...it all makes sense now....the tan, the budgie smugglers, fast cars, 80's synth music.......

the scary part about your statement is the RL Rexx gigs in The Villages all the time :mrgreen:

...........LOLz...classic....it's the 3 places i would like to visit in Florida..not famous enough to play for the big winter dance festival so i doubt i'll ever make it across, and my pal who did got caught speeding in his rented Porsche and missed the weekend cus he was in jail.....:D [post 9/11 and he looks a bit middle eastern, there was guns out and athing!! :D]

....I would like to see the coral castle though....
Last edited by blueblue on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

blueblue wrote:.........
Rexx Shredd wrote:

...........LOLz...classic....it's the 3 places i would like to visit in Florida..not famous enough to play for the big winter dance festival so i doubt i'll ever make it across, and my pal who did got caught speeding in his rented Porsche and missed the weekend cus he was in jail.....:D [post 9/11 and he looks a bit middle eastern, there was guns out and athing!! :D]

....I would like to see the coral castle though....
The Villages is basically "Disney NOT for kids" (LOL). Fun place with a LOT of work :) ...also our nation's leader in STDs (way to go, Florida!)..Gigging there tomorrow night as a matter of fact....Gonna' use my Sire V7 - 5 that I just picked up but I'll still bring my Carvin BB75 in case it doesnt work out the way I want :)

blueblue

Post by blueblue »

nice axe, rexx :D

is the STD leader the village? or florida?

cus, you do lot of work in the Village? ? :D

i reading about the village a few weeks back, everyone drives golf carts about the place...worth a trip i think...but the Coral Castle also....have you been?