Starbase Helix Reactor Type 1

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Re: Starbase Helix Reactor Type 1

Post by The Wolf »

Those are some interesting suggestions, some of them are already on the board to be done one day (Like sven, factories with being able to work out how many resources you need to produce it etc.), some are also done( like the resource type... When you click on the resource it will tell you the type, how you can get it, which stores except for sven sell it etc.)
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

I don't need to click on the resource :P
Rapa2k

Post by Rapa2k »

alumoi wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:02 am Well, my schematics spreadsheet is telling me what I need, what I have, what I still need, what type of resource (extractable, combat, factory, etc.), where it can be bought, SVEN price and how much barter points for the lot, store price per unit and total cost. Among other things :D
The issue I mentioned was meant as a joke, your site is quite impressive and handy.
Can you please share your spreadsheet, it sound interesting for me that i don't have advanced Excel knowhow.
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Post by alumoi »

http://stuff.stalix.ro/builder.xlsx.
Just delete everything in CSTS tab and replace with your Commercial Store.
Of course you'll have to fill in the RESOURCE and REDUCED columns in DO_NOT_SELL tab with your requirements.