Now Available, Salvagers: Gun for Hire!

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Now Available, Salvagers: Gun for Hire!

Post by Navile »

Sick and tired of all that meaningless combat just to set up the sweet, sweet science of salvaging? Got a longstanding grudge on Rocky Sellers or Johnie Dunlap? I am here to help!

To request my services, please PM me with your requirements as follows:

- Where you want to salvage, as vague as "not Expanse" or as particular as a specific planet or location. I can go as far as Belime in the Expanse. Keep in mind that my wrecks will not be tagged, so if you want the salvage all to yourself choose a less busy area.

- How many salvage wrecks you wish me to create for you.

- The type/kind of ships you want me to wreck. I hope I'm capable enough to kill anything, but we'll see. :) Be as specific as you want. (If I can complete a military contract for you, I will send you all the credits I receive for that.) I can target A.I. ships in nebulas. I will not target Gal-Fed, Alliance or Confed ships.... I'm a bounty hunter, not a pirate!

- Attach a down-payment of oops: 1,000 per CE level. So a Level 53 player needs to attach 53,000 credits to their request. This will be refunded if I cannot help you.

I will get back to you to clarify the details before I begin the job. Typical turnaround time is 1-2 days, unless I'm visiting Earth, then it's 1-2 years. :o

My final payment is 25% of _each_ of the resources you salvage from my wrecks, due when you complete all that salvage. Drop it all in the same place you salvaged, a CSTS there is appreciated but not necessary.

I have no way of enforcing this payment, but remember my ship is MUCH MUCH better at combat than your ship! :twisted:

Looking forward to killing your nemeses,
Navile (during combat, it rhymes with 'vile')

Edit: Corrected down-payment rate, hat tip to OtherRick
Last edited by Navile on Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OtherRick

Re: Now Available, Salvagers: Gun for Hire!

Post by OtherRick »

This is a pretty excellent idea! I like it!

Let me send you a message in-game and we'll work out the details!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Now Available, Salvagers: Gun for Hire!

Post by Akkamaddi »

If your captain name is not Navile, please PM me. I will avoid salvaging your wrecks.
EDIT: Not throwing shade! I like the idea, and I've worked with other combat pilots. I do mostly mining and salvage, and so I just want to avoid your contracts. ;)