What is a Jump Drive Navigator

Everyone was new at one time or another - This section holds our helpful Guides written by players and staff. Plus Primers written by the Developers.
Historical Archives
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

What is a Jump Drive Navigator

Post by Historical Archives »

Q: What are Jump Drive Navigators used for ?
A: Jump Drive Navigators are used by captains for auto piloting their ship to the required
destination.

Q: How many J.D.N are there and where can we Find it?
A: There is in total 8 J.D.N Devices and there found in Aegis Corporation stores.

Q: What are the differences between the different J.D.N ?
A: J.D.N is rated by its distance and fuel use. Some Advanced ones can even show you in which system you need to drop the mission cargo and/or passengers.

Q: Where should i load a J.D.N device?
A: Go to the Ship load out and in that add it in a system slot. only one jump drive can be loaded at any given time. Also do check you have the required jump drive skill, level and energy requirements before equipping

Q: OK, So now i load the J.D.N ,How do i use it in game ?
A: When at a Jump Gate there is a link for the J.D.N. at the top right. when clicked you will get a drop down box with the list of jump gates your J.D.N. can reach, to get to the system, select one from it and press Jump.

Q: Do J.D.N work in all Galaxies?
A: J.D.N works in 4 galaxies except The Expanse. also you cannot jump between different galaxies lines with the J.D.N system. It is only used for selecting the systems in given galaxies.

Recently , Alien Justice League came up with a new kind of J.D.N for expanse. Its called AJL Jump Drive Navigator and is crafted. its Schematics can be found in there stores..
Dana Dawson
Data Recovery Tech
Historical Archives Division