Cyberdeck Retooling

Everyone was new at one time or another - This section holds our helpful Guides written by players and staff. Plus Primers written by the Developers.
Coops
Site Admin

Cyberdeck Retooling

Post by Coops »

Unless you have been living under my favourite rock (if you have, please stop it, that's my hiding place) you will have spotted that we are going to be releasing a change to hauling today. The most important part in reference to the ageing old cyberdeck is that the filtering that the cyberdeck did is now done far better by the offices themselves.

I have also added the same 'Interface' to Passengers, thus the poor Cyberdeck now has no use in its current format. In the past you would have purchased one of Three Cyberdeck models and loaded up on 'Filters', the latter were consumable and excluded a given filtered Galaxy. This is no longer required, as the Offices in question off these types of options.

So...

The Cyberdeck has been closed for now. Its still there in the game, can be fitted and removed, but it won't have a current function. I will be putting my Dev hat on and asking the staff and you guys for suggestions for a new use for the Cyberdeck.

Your options...

1: Ask for a refund IF you purchased it. Simply PM me with the purchase order and I will issue a Gift Certificate for its value at that time (Currently £22.50) I will happily issue a gift certificate refund.

2: Wait and see what Coops replaces its functions with. Check THIS POST to see what the Cyberdeck now does and how it now works...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!