Naristro faction XP

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
blackbeard

Naristro faction XP

Post by blackbeard »

Any tips on getting Naristro XP? The only real gains I have made were from selling resources to NPC's. I even used a resource token at one of their planets to sell huge volumes to them. (Man, that was repetitive, I wish I could sell from the commercial store directly). I have discovered I can't do VF freight, alien passengers, or derelicts without certifications, which means level 60, and I am 54, so that seems a mile away. Mining doesn't add to it, so how else can I make Naristro XP gains prior to certifications?
OtherRick

Re: Naristro faction XP

Post by OtherRick »

Hello Blackbeard!

There are options! Just some are faster than others. Remember that the expanse has some really slow progression in just about every aspect.

I think turning in resources is generally the fastest way to get Naristro faction XP/Talas. The challenge is that you might not have the resources available and there might not be a commercial store at the NPC's port.

Other options are combat (pretty slow, and can be prohibitively challenging if you're not geared up to fight aliens) and hauling (I think this gives naristro faction XP, but I could be wrong).

There are also some scattered expanse npc's that you can do missions for.

--Captain OtherRick and Copilot (who is extra fussy today due to an ear infection)