Explorer's league XP

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
blackbeard

Explorer's league XP

Post by blackbeard »

Looking for a bit of advice please. One faction I am really struggling with is Explorer's league. I have explored lots of derelicts, and done plenty of planetary exploration, but my xp is only 34K. I can't even use my medium dock till I hit 174K, but I don't think I will ever get there given the progress. What is the best way to make bigger gains in XP? Does the danger level of planets provide more XP as it increases? I need to make bigger gains somehow.

Thanks.
Yokose

Re: Explorer's league XP

Post by Yokose »

I'd be interested in the answer to this as well. Kinda puts me off from exploration when I get very little Faction XP for the work put in.

Captain, Yokose
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I will admit, the Faction side of Explorer's XP was a tad on the skimpy side. I have today gone through all 16 pages and updated the XP earned from normal move and look type XP and also add Faction XP from Events (which was not happening).

Overall, I would say this has raised it by a Factor that WILL make a difference.

To be clear, Explore Faction is gained from planet and Derelict Exploration.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Very nice! Can't wait to get back to exploring my lovely planet. Thanks so much for this change!

Captain, Yokose