A few questions

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
blackbeard

A few questions

Post by blackbeard »

Ok, so still pretty new at this, but making fair progress. A few things still have me stumped.

Faction experience - Where can I check my progress on this? See my rank etc?
Guild - How can I join one? Do I have to be on discord to do so? I haven't seen a listing of any sort I could apply to a guild from.
Derelict scanner - Can I only craft one? I haven't seen any available for sale at the moment. Do any NPC's have them? or any of the barter or reward stores?

Thanks in advance.
OtherRick

Re: A few questions

Post by OtherRick »

Hello Blackbeard!

Maybe I can help you with a few of these.

1). At the top right of the screen, you should see a tab that says "View Tasks". When you click it, one of the options is "View Standings". That will show you your experience and rank with each faction.
2) You can join a guild by going to the guild office on Jerris Outpost in Fieron, finding one you like, and clicking "Submit Application". Or, if you are already talking to someone from a guild you would like to join, they can send you an invitation directly.
3) Based on info from the CEDR, Derelict System Scanners are crafted from a schematic you can purchase at Arnos Schematic Supply. You may want to see if someone will craft one for you to save you the cost of buying the schematic.

I hope that helps!

--Cpt. OtherRick and Copilot
blackbeard

Re: A few questions

Post by blackbeard »

Awesome, thanks.