just opened up a new corp and can't get a contract?

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
james t kirk

just opened up a new corp and can't get a contract?

Post by james t kirk »

hi,

I just opened up a corp starting as a hauler. my contract status with the company is pending. how do I change that so I can get to running contracts?
pikolinianita

Re: just opened up a new corp and can't get a contract?

Post by pikolinianita »

Enter "corporation Ships", and there is last button (behind specials, pods and transfer).
you have to have Ships with crew first (no idea about required equipment for haulers)
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

My contract status still shows pending even after several corp levels, so I'm not sure when that takes effect.
Don't worry about it.

As for equipment - marauder with whatever reactors you can fit. Get the largest cargo expander you can fit.
Also fit *some* kind of low level weapon and perhaps a highlighter scanner 1.
That way you will start battling pirates and accumulating combat loot.
Ship energy will be scarce at the start - you can skip the cargo expander if necessary, but definitely
fit some weapon (even a level 3 or 5 one). You won't have energy for a shield for several levels yet.
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

hi thanks guys, yes I found it in the end. hmmm I wonder why it doesn't change from pending then. interesting. lol I might even get to lvl 2 today hahaha. we'll just have to see.