Hi All

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Jensen

Hi All

Post by Jensen »

Hello Core-Exiles,

Interesting looking game, can't wait to get started. I'm from Pennsylvania, USA. See you around the galaxy.

Jensen
MarcSp

Re: Hi All

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Jensen, welcome to Core Exiles.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Historical News Site
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Jensen

Post by Jensen »

So I've been flying around the galaxies for two weeks now and have a couple of questions (The chat isn't working for me so I'm trying a post here to get help.

First, I have picked up a ton of stuff that is now in my secure store. I have no idea what half the stuff is or what to do with it (or what it even is, in some cases.) For example, I found a Cybernetic Gyrolevel that lists as Space Debris. Do I submol it? Recycle? Sell? Does it even have a purpose? Just looking for some advice on what to do with my expanding cargo hold of stuff.

Second question is where do you find Courier jobs? I must have found one at one point because I've got some courier experience listed, but I can't remember where or how I got it. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find more courier jobs?

Any and all help is much appreciated. See you around the galaxy.

Jensen
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Debris/loot/salvage: as you acquire stuff, it gets placed in your ship store, and if you have syphon protocol turned
on, every so often it will transfer stuff from ship store into the secure store. You can turn the protocol on/off in your
ship store window (in middle of screen, says Syphon Protocol on/off). I think its turned on by default which is why you have
stuff in secure store.
Some of this stuff is needed for NPC missions, some for courier missions, some can be sold various places.
Check out the Engineering Processing Station store somewhere to get an idea of what you can build (pods, personal loadout gear).
You do need to buy the blueprints (like schematics) but they are not too expensive.
Don't be too quick to sell off this stuff, you can store infinite amounts in ship and secure store, so no need to dump it prematurely.

Couriers: theres one in Ethan system, Carole on planet Meltram I think. Also Drake Starshot
in Lorat system. You can use the CE FINDER app (bottom icon bar, looks like a terminal icon) to find NPCs.
Theres like a dozen courier NPCs scattered around the galaxies.

marcsp
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Jensen i saw you pop into chat few times. To see the rest of the chat we need to give you an upgrade.
Feel free to poke any of the staff that you see online and they will promote you.

Sorry for all the inconvenience about that.
You can also contact us in game if you want.

Regards

MadMaxxx