Hello from Germany

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Samantha

Hello from Germany

Post by Samantha »

Hello

Now I would like to finally introduce myself to you after being in the game for a few days. My name is Samantha. I use this as far as possible in every online game. I'm worked in finance for a while and then started my own business. Now I live in a house in the beautiful Taunus, very close to Frankfurt / Main.

Well, what else is there worth knowing about me:

My favorite hobby is Japanese anime dolls. This goes so far that 2 years ago I created a forum especially for this. In the meantime, vast sums have gone into the doll hobby, which is very easy, since the prices for Exclusive Dollfie Dreams, for example, start at 1000 euros upwards. I currently own dozens of these fascinating creatures and just as many anime figures.

On the side, I like to draw, am interested in languages, cooking and read whenever I get the chance. A world without books? Unimaginable.

My family / relatives come from the Netherlands and are scattered all over the world. So in Canada, the Philippines, Australia, just to name a few countries. However, I was born and raised in Germany. My best friend Yuko is Japanese, just like 90% of my followers on social media,

That's all. I hope to find new friends here.

Many greetings

Samantha
Last edited by Samantha on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tame me? Keep dreaming!

Ship - Moonbat, Store: Samanthas Marketplace - Promenade ( Starbase-51 )
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Post by Lutes »

Welcome to the game Samantha.

Hope you have tremendous fun playing the game. The players are all a friendly bunch :)

Lutes
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Hello

Thank you for the warm welcome. The first thing I did was a little shopping in the store. Premium Account, etc. to support the game. After looking through the New Player Guide Parts I am now a bit smarter about the numerous features. 8-)

See you in the game.

Greetings,

Samantha
Tame me? Keep dreaming!

Kaloseidos

Post by Kaloseidos »

Welcome to CE Samantha! Hope you have a great time!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Samantha, welcome to Core Exiles.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Hello

Thank you both so much. I have now ordered a better drive. Let's see what he performs so. Oh yeah, I think I'll have a lot of fun here. :lol:

Greetings

Samantha
Tame me? Keep dreaming!