hey

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Clock

hey

Post by Clock »

hello there.

I am new, and looking for cash! but also maybe i need some quick advice too. As a newbie, what can i do to use the most fuel in the smallest amount of clicks? i'm not playing as much as the game thinks i should i guess so i never use all my fuel, and i always max out my fuel and feel like i've wasted potential between log ins. any ideas?
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: hey

Post by Elkhorn »

You can go to a fuel depot and deposit your fuel. There is one in Kelsey.
Cash can be earned in many ways. It all depends on what you like to do. There are courier missions, cargo missions, people hauling (which requires a passenger cabin). All those tend to get rid of your fuel problem too.
Mining, then selling the ore on the GBM. Combat, etc.
Stop by the discord chat and give a shout out. Lots of people there that would be willing to give advice and even help out with equipment, etc.
Elk
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
OtherRick

Post by OtherRick »

Just for clarification: the ability to deposit fuel into the depot comes from some CE store items. Unless you have one of those, you won't be able to deposit fuel as Elkhorn suggests.
Clock

Post by Clock »

Word. Thank you both.

I found my way to the discord server as well.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Clock, and welcome to Core Exiles.