Hi Core Exiles

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Bragelv

Hi Core Exiles

Post by Bragelv »

Hello Core Exiles
Bragelv

Re: Hi Core Exiles

Post by Bragelv »

Bragelv from Total Battle K71 joining a new game. I heard good things about Core Exiles.
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Hello there, welcome to CE! You were not misled, this is a wonderful game to play! There is so much to do here. Feel free to join the Discord chat and meet other CE players. Questions are always answered... fear not to ask as there are no "stupid or dumb" questions. The community is just as wonderful! Since you are here in the forums, feel free to look at some of the guides that are available as well as they may come in handy. Hope to see you around and have fun playing!

Captain, Yokose
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Bragelv, welcome to Core Exiles.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Player WIKI
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Hi Bragelv

Nice to see you came to check out the game.

Regards

MadMaxxx