Greetings and Salutations

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Mateo Umia

Greetings and Salutations

Post by Mateo Umia »

Greetings CE Community,

I'm known in most realms and around the globe as "LifesaverM" since the mid-90s. (Technically the "Lifesaver" part of the nickname started back in middle school, and has evolved and grown for various reasons over the years in purpose and meaning. The M was to make the handle more unique and stand out and comes from my real name Matthew) In games where a more proper name is more appropriate I go by the handle of "Mateo Umia" which I am using here. I'm a new player to CE and can't believe I never stumbled upon it before as I've been playing other sci-fi themed games for well...a long time if my first sentence is any insight on the subject, lol.

Sorry I missed CE's first decade or so but glad to be checking it out now.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I hail from Ohio, USA.
Also I've completed Jonas's missions, read the 3 part guide, and starting to get my boots under me and figure things out. :D
MarcSp

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Mateo Umia, welcome to Core Exiles.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Player WIKI
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!