Hello

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Marac

Hello

Post by Marac »

im new, if anyone got any quick advice much apreciated, thank you
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Hello

Post by Elkhorn »

Welcome to the Sphere Marac. Follow the mission chains as they are presented. They will give you a good overview for the game mechanics and introduce you to many of the Skill Sets (professions) available. Read everything, then read it again. Stop by the chat and ask questions, or post them in the forums.
Swing by Jarris Outpost in Fieron when you have a chance and explore the guild options. Guilds can be a great help for support and a helping hand with beginning equipment, etc.
The best advice I can give is HAVE FUN! Nothing in the game is going to wipe out everything you have done and you can recover from any mistakes.
Elkhorn
The Brotherhood
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Marac, welcome to Core Exiles.
paco1601

Post by paco1601 »

welcome here
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Welcome, Captain

CE is a vast game with a lot to take in and learn. But take small bites at it and you'll be fine. Make sure you do the starter missions and work out what type of main profession you want to do. USE the player base both HERE in the forums and in Discord Chat.

We are all here to help you in your quest to learn more about CE, so don't be worried about asking questions.

Most of all - Have Fun!

Useful links :
CE Guides Site
CE Player WIKI
CE Stats Portal

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Marac, welcome to Core Exiles.