Location Bio's Resurrected

Named after one of the founding fathers, this Tavern is for Role Playing and general 'in character' discussions. Remember to pay your bar bill!
Coops
Site Admin

Location Bio's Resurrected

Post by Coops »

Following on from the fact we resurrected the idea to take input from players for the CE News Ticker I have also decided to open a long term open entry for Planet / Starbase Bios.

If you visit the in-game 'Galaxy Locator' you can see Bios written mostly by YOU the players for locations. But... There are 100;s without one. They have a standard bit of holding blurb in their descriptions. This can be remedied by YOU...

Simply post your suggestions /snippets/bios for the locations here.

Whilst this is NOT a competition and I won't promise to use them all I will score on merit and reward accordingly over time.

Besides who doesn't want to see their digital penmanship online!

Coops

P.S only rule - Keep it to under three healthy sizes paragraphs and remember the audience is family orientated so nothing of an adult or inflammatory nature.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Albatross

Re: Location Bio's Resurrected

Post by Albatross »

Planet Moghathac, Asbur, Expanse

Moghathac was possibly the most difficult planet to explore since planetary exploration began. Moghathac is inhabited by the Javoran race, and there have been many violent incidents when humans came into contact with the Javorans. In addition, not only was the terrain rugged and destructive to ECO-UPV vehicles, the atmosphere is highly toxic.

Many heroic captains pushed the exploration forward, and several lost their lives. Perhaps even worse, 3 captains crashed their ships landing on Moghathac and had to be rescued, only to be treated with scorn by Gus Grivens and other galactic news agencies.

To honor the heroism of the captains who contributed to opening this planet, plasglass statues have been cast of each captain who participated in this massive effort (along with his/her loyal pet). These are erected along the boulevard leading from the Mogathac spaceport to the only settlement on the planet. There is also a museum in the capitol city of Mogathac, displaying many of the artifacts recovered during the exploration.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Location Bio's Resurrected

Post by Coops »

Nicely done - this has been accepted and is now the official info bio for the planet :) You have been funded 500 festive points as a one off thank you for me for your efforts :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!