August Thoughts - Post & Win

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
siddharth

Re: August Thoughts - Post & Win

Post by siddharth »

just too add my post ,

will like Vp Defence Grid project where player base help to develop auto orbital platform for against a.i combat to get protection in moveing in vp space .
furnace could get orbital platform where people can donate resources to maintain and own the system security like be exploring planets where private platform in given system could work where players get it working after a long process . anval and forge be the wild open spaces where you could get random a.i combats and as usual spere as being the center of core gets the full protection
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
Locknload

Post by Locknload »

Locknload wrote:Captain Locknload

"Don't let Fear and Common Sense stop Your Aggression"

I have a CE Wish list.

More Players are now able to haul Mega Cargo Loads...Time for a New Cargo Entity to load from.

I would like to be able to send Guild Wide messages from anywhere.

Larger Matrix's than 6k

And most of all Free Beer!

Thanks
Lock
Albert Ross
CE Official Supporter

Post by Albert Ross »

With, most players, (including me), concentrating on Starships, the Expanse, Genesis or a mix, new players may never visit Verec-Per and Furnace. All big movements, many discussions and future plans seem to sideline these areas.
When a new player, I found the fuel cost to The Furnace abhortive, the fuel cost to the Expanse is only a fraction of same. We need to encourage new players to look around, not blindly follow the popular ALIEN expanse route.
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sparky »

1 I would like to see a faster way of doing a ship load out swap please.

Ok, so I have all stuff slotted infor mining and then I want to do combat.
Need to remove a lot of stuff (including pods and specials too).
Wouldn't it be lovely if we could save each set-up and then just click a button to implement the change?
Combat set-up and a mining set-up options etc.

2 Would also like to be able to send out guild mail related stuff when not in Guild office, real pain having to fly back there all the time.

3 Would also like a special type of bio fuel to be invented.
A rare one that is concentrated.
It could be won or found in crates over 31 or something like that.
So if you find 100 con bio (Concentrated bio fuel)
It goes into your tank and turns in to 500 fuel.
Just something different.
Players could choose when to apply it so that the fuel is not lost on a full / nearly full tank.

5. What about being able to buy and upgrade the AI in your ship.
Everything can be tweaked or upgraded around here, so why not the AI on my ship?
My upgraded Ai could be able to fly more efficiently and save fuel. He/she could be better at avoided blows during combat etc.
The AI could automatically use the EBKs to ajust damage after a kill in combat and the ebks would go down accordingly.
My more advanced AI could also add mining percentage or points to find better ores etc.
You never know it might find a red crystal for me!!! Been over 8 months now!
I would pay a lot of creds for a more intelligent AI.
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)
Delandra
CE Official Supporter

Post by Delandra »

Captain Delandra

still soo much to do..looking forward to

getting my settlement [Foundation@Trantor] to lvl 5 [and lvl 6 if possible]
obtaining a Genesis plot when Horizon is cleared and learning all about the AI invasion..
exploring the expanse once my translator is fitted..
hiring more crew for ship and sending them out on missions..

i'm happy with all aspects of CE.. although, the anti bot UI can be annoying at times. [the button i need to press is always in a different place when i go from screen to screen..]
please change the secure storage transfer button to transfer all FROM the secure storage not TO.. luckily i learnt this early before i had accumulated too much stuff in my ship!!

thanks for the game..
Deathsgate

Post by Deathsgate »

I am looking forward to seeing a Star Base out there one day -- I'd like to see, firsthand, what they are about, what's in them, what they do, what they eat, etc -- it's been a long hard ride getting the various bits and pieces together and eventually they will have to be deployed -- THAT is the day I do not want to miss !!

mundane ? -- maybe, but we have all been waiting for that day, and that would be a good start for expectations for now :)

Deathsgate
Gnolmard

Post by Gnolmard »

Captain Name: Gnolmard
Your Response:
Still new and learning about all the things that are already in the game. I am not even sure of some of the things that others have mentioned but they seem way above my level. I suppose the one thing I got thinking about for the game, that is kind of there, is some kind of trader type career. I know there is cargo hauling but that is for corporations. Rather I am wondering about something that allows one to be a private trader. Maybe something along the lines of malls and using negotiation skill. Though maybe there is already something that fits this, though I have not described it well.

Looking forward to the next event or festive event. I got in late on the WC event and that was really interesting.
Ambreena

Post by Ambreena »

Captain Ambreena

I too have not explored all that core exiles has to offer. I am not sure what is yet to come but I look forward to it all as it comes.

As for things I would like to see, so far several people before me have had some really awesome ideas but 1 thing I would like to see that is not really game specific is the "Advertisement" banners at the bottom that point to the old forums to be redirected to their new forum counterparts .. for example the competitions banner points to the old forums competition area and should point to the new area
PrimeMcNee
CE Official Supporter

Post by PrimeMcNee »

Captain PrimeMcNee

Sofar I investigated all aspect of this game and appreciate the variety this game offers.
I'm looking forward to the Genesis Warboard and Alien Derelict Exploration, mainly.
I hope any new features won't unbalance CE.
foxy lady

Post by foxy lady »

hi Im new. Lock has been playing forever. Now i know why.