GLM DPPU Points displayed somewhere before you build

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

GLM DPPU Points displayed somewhere before you build

Post by Coops »

it's difficult to plan what to research next when you don't see the DPPU level of a genesis item until after you have researched it and built the first one and it appears on your Aurora Builds overview list.

It would be extremely useful if the DPPU of each item could be displayed, either in a column in the Industrial tab of the main GLM display, or in the Info box box for the item.

Swampwallaby, Sunday 20th at 1:22 PM
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: GLM DPPU Points displayed somewhere before you build

Post by Coops »

I copied over your request / suggestion from the old forums as the post was made only hours before the forums closed for responses.

I have this morning added the 'Deployment Points Per Unit' to the Industrial 'Info' View. This way you will know in advance before crafting these items. Apologies from me it really should have been there before now.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
swampwallaby

Re: GLM DPPU Points displayed somewhere before you build

Post by swampwallaby »

Fantastic, thanks Coops!