Salvage Revisited

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gabby Newsome
CE ISN Reporter

Salvage Revisited

Post by Gabby Newsome »

This is Gabby Newsome with the News You Can Use.
Okay Captains, I'm here to tell you about some exciting new changes to the salvaging profession in Core-Exiles!

Previously, salvaging was a painstaking effort, due to the inefficiency of the salvage laser. Rather like lighting the candles on a birthday cake with a blow torch. But now, thanks to new updates by the folks over at Truly Wonderful, the salvage laser is more precise and efficient, allowing you to get more salvage from a wreck. In addition, the tractor system has been upgraded to allow for increased collection of loot.

These changes were made to the software and automatically updated by your shipboard A.I. so you don’t even have to stop by a shop to have them adjusted.

This has two major effects:

First, salvage vessels are no longer destroyed when you leave them. This means that you can return to the same wreck later and continue salvaging.
Second, you now have more opportunities for salvage, thanks to the addition of four salvage windows instead of one.

This is a major game-changer for salvagers, and it's sure to make the profession more rewarding and profitable than ever before.

So if you're looking for a new challenge, or if you're just looking to make some extra credits, I encourage you to give salvaging a try. You won't be disappointed!

For more information check out: Salvage Changes

[Sound effects of salvage laser firing, tractor beam humming, and loot being collected]:

This is Gabby Newsome, signing off.
Star Field Reporter - ISN NEWS