Salvage Update Bug

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Salvage Update Bug

Post by Achilleos »

Have to post here as cant gain access to the official bug site for some reason.

When salvaging I am constantly kicked out with the error message you are clicking to fast, this happens regardless of how slow I go and also happens on every single ship I try to salvage
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Salvage Update Bug

Post by Coops »

Hi there Achilleos, to use bug track requires an account creating for you (should you wish for this, just drop me a note, and I'll get that set up for you).

As for the report, this would be the first I've heard of this. Can you confirm on which screen / stage this happens. Generally speaking, the clicking to fast message is only displayed when the data the server is receiving is not what it expected. For the most part that's player playing faster than their browser is able to send receive data. IE clicking a button on a screen before the entire screen has loaded.

That's a generalisation and the most common form. IF you're allowing each page to load fully and ANY action to salvage is causing this issue then we would need to look further. I will need your OS, Browser and as I say a breakdown on which exact page and action it's happening, also if it's happening as a rule (every time) or sometimes and frequency.

I would also ask that before going any further that you try salvaging in another browser just as a test and report back on that.

Coops

P.S as stated if you would like a Bug track account, just drop me a note.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

I have pm'd you the details as requested.
I am still having the same issue - salvage has now become unplayable for me
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

I think we fixed it... One of the staff managed to start replicating... Took some head scratching but got it sorted.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!