Second Wave - Resource Art

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Second Wave - Resource Art

Post by Coops »

I've completed a 2nd wave out of probably three, replacing this time 291 images that for a large part of the loot both for combat, mining and a few other areas. My intention is to start to bring the Resource and commodity loot inline, or at least closer to a similar style. It's painstaking work for single images like this, hence it takes time and energy.

But I think we're starting to get somewhere now. To see the new images, you will need to do a full browser cache refresh. Of course over time your browser will pick the images up, so it's up to you.

Here's a link for a good explanation of how and why to clear your cache across multiple browsers https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719

Apologies to those of you that look by image type, you will have to learn the new images :)

I will have one more pass over the loot resources in the next few weeks and that should see us done on updating and replacing the resource art.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!