Need Help locating a schematic

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
scumbusta
CE Official Supporter

Need Help locating a schematic

Post by scumbusta »

Hi all hope everyone is in good health . I have a small dilemma I am searching for the crafting module schematic for "AI Neural Net V2" . I have been to every schematic sales that is listed in the game so unless I missed it or missed one could someone enlighten me as to where I can locate this pesky thing . Its part of the build for a satan cargo expander. Any help would be most appreciated . T.IA.
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Re: Need Help locating a schematic

Post by The Wolf »

Most of the schematics can be found in the CEDR in the game (Game Info --> CE Data Repository). You will need to look both in the Schematics and Modules area. Because the schematic you are looking for is actually a module, and therefore you won't find it in the main schematics list.

Alternatively, if it is not available there (or if you want an easier way to find the schematics and their needs), I run a fan site for the game that has every schematic (that currently exists) listed, so you can see what you need for it, where to get it etc. https://theprojecteagle.net/schematics/ai_neural_net_v2
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Need Help locating a schematic

Post by Coops »

Just to reinforce this, a quick look in the CEDR from the Top Left Pull out tab - then a search in the Modules section brings up this.
cedr.png
cedr.png (27.25 KiB) Viewed 642 times
Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!