Suggest Something New...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
TechnoBeast
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Suggest Something New...

Post by TechnoBeast »

Fitzbacon wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:12 pm Hey now.

That Jimmy Fingers over in San Miguel, dammit but he is something !! Takes all them locked boxes of yours and breaks them open (For a fee of course - I mean no one don't do nothing for free).

Only trouble for me is he is a little, shall we say, shady. And, well you know, being a law abiding Exile, I've no intention of coming into the cross hairs of those GalFed officerst. I really don't know how he keeps from running afoul of Galactic Law Enforcement (personally I think he bribes them with the fees he get from doing his lock-picking). Therefore, I spend as little time with Ole Jimmy as I can.

Anyway, I was thinking, How about having an option for Jimmy to pick multiple boxes at once - For a fee of course.....Save all that clicking and returning and clicking etc. etc....

Option when visiting Jimmy...Open 1 box.....Open 5 Boxes....Open 10 Boxes......Resources of course deposited in local CS as is the case now.

Fitz.
I second this, as it can take a bit to open a number of them if you don't do so for a while.
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Greetings....At the risk of someone saying...Not another one Fitzbacon.....!

Is there any way to make it possible to recycle/submol/dismantle unused filled M.A.R.V.I.N. shells....I have more than a few hanging around from my earlier days....at the moment one cannot trade, sell, or dispose of (that I can see)

Thank you

Fitz..

PS. I will now go away and suggest not more !!!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Not stopped reading these suggestions, so they are not going unnoticed. Currently working on anew add for CE so once that's done and in-between my 101 other duties will take a fresh look at the last raft of suggestions.

So keep em coming folks...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but it would be extremely helpful, at least for those of us that have long lists of loot items, to have the style tables implemented on the Settlement Bulk Recycler screen.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Fitzbacon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm Greetings....At the risk of someone saying...Not another one Fitzbacon.....!

Is there any way to make it possible to recycle/submol/dismantle unused filled M.A.R.V.I.N. shells....I have more than a few hanging around from my earlier days....at the moment one cannot trade, sell, or dispose of (that I can see)

Thank you

Fitz..

PS. I will now go away and suggest not more !!!
I had to rethink my approach on this one but you can now Recycle Shells and Submol pretty much any implant including the MARVINS.

See here : https://community.core-exiles.com/viewtopic.php?t=4121

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Porrima wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:51 pm Not sure if this has already been suggested, but it would be extremely helpful, at least for those of us that have long lists of loot items, to have the style tables implemented on the Settlement Bulk Recycler screen.
Consider the question reviewed and found to be a good suggestion....

Your wish is now part of CE history... :)

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Fitzbacon wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:12 pm Hey now.

That Jimmy Fingers over in San Miguel, dammit but he is something !! Takes all them locked boxes of yours and breaks them open (For a fee of course - I mean no one don't do nothing for free).

Only trouble for me is he is a little, shall we say, shady. And, well you know, being a law abiding Exile, I've no intention of coming into the cross hairs of those GalFed officerst. I really don't know how he keeps from running afoul of Galactic Law Enforcement (personally I think he bribes them with the fees he get from doing his lock-picking). Therefore, I spend as little time with Ole Jimmy as I can.

Anyway, I was thinking, How about having an option for Jimmy to pick multiple boxes at once - For a fee of course.....Save all that clicking and returning and clicking etc. etc....

Option when visiting Jimmy...Open 1 box.....Open 5 Boxes....Open 10 Boxes......Resources of course deposited in local CS as is the case now.

Fitz.
This is feasible BUT there is an issue, whilst some boxes have a dedicated type of result, many have a random result, they feed off loot lists but they select something at random based on that loot list.

IF I allow you to say open X (entry box) it would choose the SAME result for all the Boxes opened under that same 'Open X' in that instance....

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Just a gentle reminder that this thread is still open and still taking suggestions.

I have earmarked a few in this thread for review (not all suggestions are equal) and a number of the suggestions in this thread have already been implemented in one way or another since it was created.

Don't be shy... :)

Coops

P.S One small thing, if you make a suggestion please keep an eye on the thread as I may have follow-up clarification questions..
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

As per our debate in RAID channel the other day, i think we could get next line of Salvage Cutters Type B (dont mind if we get other types too if they dont have higher level ones yet), because in Type B i think the maximum is currently lvl 77.
Will let others to post their own ideas that were presented there too, so i dont steal glory on it.

Regards

MadMaxxx
Fitzbacon

Post by Fitzbacon »

Oh I wouldn't have minded you stealing the glory Maxx !! :D

Anyway I have been doing some RAID salvage this week. Nice stuff to be had but noticed that the salvage returns two resources only. However the player is only able to choose one of these to tractor into the ship.....

Seems to me an ideal opportunity to add to the ship. A module to go in second weapon slot, POD, Special, Thingamajig that would enable the captain to tractor onboard both offerings when salvaging RAIDs.

I had initially mentioned that it would be an ideal addition to the PATREON/VIP offerings for a suitable amount of VIP points of course but easily could be for everyone via CE Store.

Regards

Fitz

PS certainly agree with Salvage Cutters Type B....top level is 77