Suggest a Store...

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Suggest a Store...

Post by Coops »

Wesbec Opened...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Post by Lutes »

Hi Coops.

Any chance of a Wesbec on Helena, Purra in Furnace?

Thanks,
Lutes
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Wesbec Opened...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
jforjesse3

Post by jforjesse3 »

Trade. any location with trade in the name; outpost, needs a wesbec or ashor. Just a thought.
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Perhaps a Settlement Ship Yard, Federation of Mining Office, and a Wesbec Trade Office at Fujimori in the Trantor system?

Captain, Yokose
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

jforjesse3 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:29 pm Trade. any location with trade in the name; outpost, needs a wesbec or ashor. Just a thought.
Whilst I appreciate the feedback, this is for specific suggestions, as in the opening post. If you'd like to make some exact suggestions, please feel free.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Yokose wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:23 pm Perhaps a Settlement Ship Yard, Federation of Mining Office, and a Wesbec Trade Office at Fujimori in the Trantor system?

Captain, Yokose
Fujimori should be a better place to visit now :)

Coops
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Thank you so much, problem or not a problem? Would it be possible to put in a Settlement Ship Yard at Fujimori in Trantor? An AJ Shipping was placed there instead. Maybe I am requesting it in the wrong location, or it is not possible to add it? Forgive me, I do not know how this works. Either way, thank you so much for everything. Please have a great day, and have fun playing!

Captain, Yokose
Coops wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:46 pm
Yokose wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:23 pm Perhaps a Settlement Ship Yard, Federation of Mining Office, and a Wesbec Trade Office at Fujimori in the Trantor system?

Captain, Yokose
Fujimori should be a better place to visit now :)

Coops
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Post by The Wolf »

Yokose wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:59 pm Thank you so much, problem or not a problem? Would it be possible to put in a Settlement Ship Yard at Fujimori in Trantor? An AJ Shipping was placed there instead. Maybe I am requesting it in the wrong location, or it is not possible to add it? Forgive me, I do not know how this works. Either way, thank you so much for everything. Please have a great day, and have fun playing!
As the name suggests, the Settlement Ship Yard is a settlement-only option for settlements that specialize in ship production, therefore it can't be placed in a location that is not controlled by a player who has choices that settlement level 6 specialization.

If you want one of those there, you will have to find the nearest settlements and check if those owners chose that specialization and if they want to place one.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
Yokose

Post by Yokose »

Ah... then I was indeed wrong, my apologies.
The Wolf wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:03 am
Yokose wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:59 pm Thank you so much, problem or not a problem? Would it be possible to put in a Settlement Ship Yard at Fujimori in Trantor? An AJ Shipping was placed there instead. Maybe I am requesting it in the wrong location, or it is not possible to add it? Forgive me, I do not know how this works. Either way, thank you so much for everything. Please have a great day, and have fun playing!
As the name suggests, the Settlement Ship Yard is a settlement-only option for settlements that specialize in ship production, therefore it can't be placed in a location that is not controlled by a player who has choices that settlement level 6 specialization.

If you want one of those there, you will have to find the nearest settlements and check if those owners chose that specialization and if they want to place one.