Coops Challenge #16 Progress Report

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Coops Challenge #16 Progress Report

Post by Navile »

Hi, fellow Exiles! We are 60% of the way through Coops Challenge #16. I was wondering where I should focus my efforts to help us achieve as many stages as possible, so I whipped up a spreadsheet and ran some numbers. I assumed that we'd keep the same pace for the last 40% of the challenge.

Not surprisingly, we'll achieve most of the current stages at the current rate. The three sections that concern me are:

Personal Crafting XP Income Status
To Complete Stage 4: 150,000,000
Projected Total: 150,947,515
We can't slow down on this one, it's gonna be close!

Valoren Challenge Status
To Complete Stage 3: 350,000
Projected Total: 304,920
I will start doing some of these, once I'm finished with those pesky passengers!

SPECIAL SERVER FUEL USAGE TARGET
To Complete: 6,000,000
Projected Total: 4,996,483
OK everybody, spend that fuel!

Hope this helps y'all focus your efforts, it has helped me! Comments, questions and veiled insults welcome, overuse of exclamation points optional!!

Navile
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Challenge #16 Progress Report

Post by Coops »

I'm sure the players appreciate your work here, Navile. A reminder, you have till 16:00 on the 20th of December Folks!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

Hello again. We are now 80% of the way through Coops Challenge #16. To help us achieve as many stages as possible, where might we focus?

Most of the sections are either complete or near-impossible. These seven sections are up for grabs, from most likely to least likely to achieve:

Total Ships Challenge Status, Stage 4
Player VS Pirate Mechs, Stage 4
F.O.M Missions Challenge Status, Stage 3
At current rates, we'll make these three comfortably.

Coops Exchange Hand-in, Stage 4
If we make the same progress this week as we did last week, we'll just make it.

SPECIAL SERVER FUEL USAGE TARGET
We burned about 1 million fuel last week, but we need almost 2 million burned this week.

Wesbec Challenge Status, Stage 3
We would have to considerably increase our rate to achieve this, but it's great way to burn that fuel!

Alien Ships Challenge Status, Stage 2
This one is weird. We averaged about 900 a week in the first 3 weeks, but only got 200 last week. We need almost 1100 in this last week.

Now go forth and do your thing!
Navile
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

/me tips his Dev hat @Naville for his rather excellent breakdown of the Challenge as it currently stands.

As I type this, you have Six days left!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!