Alien Bio Implant Modules Added

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Alien Bio Implant Modules Added

Post by Coops »

It took some work and a lot of angle grinding and work with a blow torch but I managed to get the Alien Skills to work with the new Bio Implant Modules. These can now be used in the existing Implant shells to create M.A.R.V.I.N Implants with Alien Skills.

For now I have decided to make these 'Supporter Items' and have prices them at a low value in the CE Store. They have their own Category and can be viewed OVER HERE

Although categorized as B.S.A Rewards in the Misc store they are only available through the CE store at this time and will not drop as loot from Catherine Jones. I've kept them with the same category in the misc so they remain together when looking for them in your ships store.

If you don't have a clue what a B.I.M or Implant Shell is read the following Links

Catherine Jones - B.S.A
M.A.R.V.I.N Implants

Remember support through the Core-Exiles store is how CE is funded and kept FREE to play for everyone.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!