Coops Challenge - OVER - Paid Out

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge - OVER - Paid Out

Post by Coops »

36 Stages Completed
The Coops Challenge for November is now officially over. For the VERY FIRST time you completed ALL the Challenges so you are to be congratulated.

I have this afternoon at Approx 14:30 Paid Out the Coops Goodie Bag to all Players who played during the Challenge and took part in at least one of the stages events.

Plus Fuel Ticket
This includes the 18,000 Fuel Ticket accumulated for each stage completed!.

Total Fuel Target
This Time round you Also Completed the 3,500,000 Total Fuel Target ! An amazing feat !

This has never been done before so a big congrats to all of you for working SO HARD! Prize? Ohhh you want a Prize :) I've already thrown all but the Kitchen Sink at the Goodie Bag so how about another 2,500 Festive Points to go spend at the festive Store.

Special Personal Rewards
This was the first time I added personal tracking to the Challenge. It allowed me to see who did what in each challenge. I thought it was about time I saw who was doing what, and who really worked hard to help the Server reach those goals.

As this is MY section I decided to cherry pick from the results. I have chosen players who showed that they were willing to go the extra mile or in some cases extra 50,000 units of fuel :) I've also chosen names across the levels, so we are NOT just looking at the top 10 players as that's unfair on those new to CE or mid level that worked just as hard.

The names below were chosen by ME as they stand out as exceptional players who deserve a mention and a special Prize.

Top Mentions
These players not only did extremely well but contributed in some cases double the nearest high scores in various stages

Slurmewerds (362,401 units of Cargo!)
Sukayo (Transporter Extraordinaire! 3,102 Passengers)
Robotix (7,231 Dead Aliens!)
Adam Smith (11,221 Ships Destroyed)
Yogan (5,749,804 Crafting XP!)
Nifft Thellian (Staggering 427 FOM's)
Fjiekie (an awesome 2,141,456 units Mined!)

Excellent Contributors!
These Captains did a Stellar job in several stages and have been short picked for their efforts!

Jager 602
Korth
Porrima
Navile
pikolinianita
Hunbaba
Moonblade
5hortpants
Jaclarri
Lord Orion
Rapa2k
Shinter

Captains of Merit!
These captains are relatively new to Core-Exiles and yet managed to do themselves (and the Community) proud! Congrats on being selected.

Robert
SilverSun
Thomas101
Matamaure
Ardeth
PortOrchardVoe

As this was MY reward for efforts above and beyond during the Challenge and not part of the main competition I have picked the captains I felt did more than their fair share, or stood out as exceptional efforts for their efforts either in a single event or across several stages.

Rewards: Anyone listed above in the Coops Personal Rewards section should CONTACT ME COOPS IN GAME and tell me what you would like as your prize from Below. You may also choose to DONATE the prize to another captain if you so wish to do so, or use it on an Alt.

Choose ANY THREE
Each named Captains can Select THREE Bio Implant Modules Of your Choosing!

They can be of ANY T-rated level regardless of your toons level, so you may want to claim higher and trade or keep them for later in your captains life.

I NEED the EXACT NAME of the 'Bio Implant Modules' you require and which captain account you wish them added too.

Final Note: I collated data on 685 players that took part during the Coops Challenge. Taking part means 'partaking in one of the stage activities' whilst playing. Thanks for playing Folks and I look forward to the next one. I have gleaned a few new areas we can add more challenges to, so over time it will becomes tougher and more inclusive of just about every CE activity there is!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!