Offical Store Sales - September

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical Store Sales - September

Post by Coops »

1st of September and time to shake things up a little. We still have the Olympic collections and hand ins going on and still plenty of time to collect yourself a full set of Flags and claim your Olympic Prize.

SEPTEMBER DISCOUNT CODE : "CE-SEPTEMBER"

For September we are running a 20% Discount Code for the store. All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 20% discount on anything therein. (minus gift Certificates).

Enter CE-SEPTEMBER for your 20% discount.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

We also have a range of items in the store with their 'Own' live discounts for September so check the store out and help support Core-Exiles this Month.

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £10 or More & Get the following

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below + 1 Pod or 1 Special (max value £20)
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below + 1 Pod or 1 Special (max value £20)
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below + 1 Pod or 1 Special (max value £20)
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below + 1 Pod or 1 Special (max value £20)

PLUS ANY Single POD or SPECIAL up to the value of £20.00 from the CE store.

When deciding which Pod or Special you want, please ensure its at or below £20 in value in the CE store and add its full name to the box where you add your captains name.

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Device Tech
Energy Weapons
Kinetic Weapons
Manufacturing
Production
Mining
Negotiation
Reactor Skill
Refining
Scan Tech
Survey
Targeting

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!