Approaching Halfway Mark!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Approaching Halfway Mark!

Post by Coops »

This year we have amalgamated the Rio Olympics and the Rio Paralympics. This means the competitions, hand-ins etc run right through the entire period. Including this 'in between stage'. Loot for the beacons and flags will continue and you can continue collecting sets of flags and dropping beacons to support your country.

We are also continuing to draw the top supporters on the Olympic Winners (Check Here!) Post. Click the link and check to see if you have been drawn yet. I'm checking against the top donators since the last time each time I look. Although you can ONLY win once in that competition.

For those of you looking for flags. There are three competitions over in the Competitions Section. You can earn yourself a bundle of chosen flags for your collection, or help someone else complete theirs.

So far 56 players have completed the 'Full 34 Flag Collection' and received their prizes.

Players have so far located 9,344 Flags and 12,437 Beacons.

You have plenty of time left to complete the fag set and plenty of time to get your name drawn from the beacon supporters thread.

Meanwhile I've been deep in the Coops (code) Mines working on the next update to come out. So keep on playing and keep on supporting!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!