Offical CE Store Sales - August 2016

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical CE Store Sales - August 2016

Post by Coops »

Another 1st of the month! Man this year is flying past at the moment. With my head down coding there's not a lot to see from my pit in the dungeon where Prev keeps me locked up. Even the orcs and trolls have started to take pity on me and bring me food.

Still not long now and I'll be able to come up for air and release Level Seven Settlements and you guys can start prepping for all the crafting to keep star-base players / owners happy :)

We also have the Olympics coming up very shortly this month. Means I'll nee dot take a short break from one coding and turn to another, but it's worth it huh! I know you guys (and ladies) love prizes and collection handins. Lets see if we cant get some patriotic fun going for the Olympics.

MEANWHILE................

AUGUST DISCOUNT CODE : "CEAUGUST"

For August we are running a 20% Discount Code for the store. All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 20% discount on anything therein. (minus gift Certificates).

Enter CEAUGUST for your 20% discount.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

We also have a range of items in the store with their 'Own' live discounts for August so check the store out and help support Core-Exiles this Month.

Continuing on the Rewards (Read & Claim at time of Purchase)

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Device Tech
Energy Weapons
Kinetic Weapons
Manufacturing
Production
Mining
Negotiation
Reactor Skill
Refining
Scan Tech
Survey
Targeting

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

If making a purchase that is eligible for a skill pack please enter the Skill pack name along with the captain name.

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!