Olympic Preparations

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Olympic Preparations

Post by Coops »

Olympic Preparations

As the 2016 RIO Games are in their final 2 weeks of Preparation I thought it wise we do some in house Core-Exiles House Cleaning. As you should be aware, last year I started a 'clean up campaign' after each major Festive Event. This means we started deleting from the database 'festive' items after the event had completed and a window of time had passed.

This gives players time to sell up / trade in the remaining festive items, plus also means the next time the event comes round it doesn't get completed in 30 minutes from last years items :)

As the Olympics were before this new process I need to ask those of you with Olympic Flags to trade them in at a Festive Store. They have a default 10 Festive Point value (20 if you have a Trinket).

There are only 114 in the Database but as we tend to have a 'Country Based' competition over the Olympics I think it only fair we start with a clean slate.

So you have till midnight on the 1st of August to trade in your Olympic Flags AND Paralympic Tokens.

These will be DELETED from the Database on the morning of the 2nd of August

We will run a full flag 'Country Based' competition over the Olympics and the Paralympics. That way you can collect flags, trade them and hand them in for YOUR country of choice.

I have a MAJOR SACK of goodies stored away from many GREAT PLAYER DONATIONS this year and these will be on offer along with what ever I can pry from the store managers fingers :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!