Coops Challenge - July

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge - July

Post by Coops »

Tomorrow marks the start of another Coops Challenge. The challenge will start at 10:00 AM on the 15th of July. This will run till the 1st of August at 10:00AM. At that time the challenge will close and all rewards totaled up.

There are 36 Challenges in total broken down into 12 Categories.

Ashar Freight Deliveries
Wesbec Freight Deliveries
Valoren Freight Deliveries
Union Passenger Deliveries
Total Ships Destroyed
A.I Ships Destroyed
Alien Ships Destroyed
Wrecks Salvaged
F.O.M Mission Ores Deliveries
Total Ore's Mined
Total RAID's destroyed

PLUS : Personal Crafting XP Income

This one is fairly simple to follow but for those that might be confused. When crafting using a standard 'Manufacturing Facility' the type found in the Icon bar of Promenades, any XP earned from items crafted in this fashion will add towards the Coops Challenge Goal.

NO OTHER form of crafting counts, ONLY personal crafting via a Manufacturing Facility. So no Guild Crafting, so Genesis, Settlement Shake & Bake, or anything else I've forgotten. JUST Personal crafting.

Goals & Rewards
As each stage is completed the next stage is activated along with a 500 Fuel addition to a Global Fuel Reward. Therefore complete all 36 stages and you will be awarded a Global 18,000 Fuel Ticket EACH.

Extra Prizes!
This time round I will also be creating a Goodie Bag. What goes in this goodie bag will be Posted by me each day as you break certain points. You'll need to keep an eye on my Dev post to keep up with what's in the Bag.

Review the Current Goodie Bag Contents OVER HERE

The Fuel Ticket and Goodie Bag will be added to Active Accounts during the 1st of August. Please note your account will have to have TAKEN PART.

Have Fun folks and Pop in to chat during the Coops Challenge, say hi take part in the chat. Who knows what we will be giving away in there!

Coops

P.S - Don't forget the Coops Challenge Status Page will be active in the CE Guides Tab during the Challenge Period.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Challenge - July

Post by Coops »

Well it's OVER folks :)

A big round of applause for all who took part! Really congrats a great effort by everyone. This time round it was VERY close with you completing THIRTY Stages, leaving only these :

Stage 3 : Ashar
Stage 3 : Wesbec
Stage 3 : Valoren
Stage 3 : Total Ships
Stage 3 : FOM Missions
Stage 3 : Personal XP from Crafting

Sadly, once again the Final Fuel burnt Challenge was not met as you managed to burn 2,842,278 out of the 3,500,000 required. Close but not there this time round.

Later today I will be awarding 15,000 Fuel to all accounts that took part and the Coops Goodie Bag will be sent out.

Thanks for taking parts folks. The next Coops Challenge will have a twist on it as not only will we have Global Stages but also tracking for each and every captain on each stage with rewards for the top workers in each section!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!