Offical CE Store Sales - April 2016

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical CE Store Sales - April 2016

Post by Coops »

Hi there Folks, been a really long week so far for me and I'm still working my way through a mountain of PM's and Emails, so if you haven't not received a response from me yet don't worry I'm working through them all :)

We have a New Shiny Store with a nice Fat SSL certificate for all your personal elements. I've been processing CES rewards for new Account sign-ups each day and got to say so far the feed back on the new Store has been great.

Probably the only issue is the lack of multiple display currencies. Whilst we did manage to add it to the old store it was rather inaccurate and only really gave an idea of the final balance as it didn't update exchange rate son the fly.

Whilst the new store has plug-ins up the kazoo it sadly does not support multiple exchange displays. But remember you will always pay in your natiove currency through Paypal and it will display the amount at the point of 'paying'.

In the mean time.....

APRIL DISCOUNT CODE : "CEAPRIL"

For April we are running a 15% Discount Code for the store. All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 15% discount on anything therein. (minus gift Certificates).

Enter CEAPRIL for your 15% discount.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

We also have a range of items in the store with their 'Own' live disounts for April so check the store out and help support Core-Exiles this Month.

This months Rewards (Read & Claim at time of Purchase)

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Device Tech
Energy Weapons
Kinetic Weapons
Manufacturing
Production
Mining
Negotiation
Reactor Skill
Refining
Scan Tech
Survey
Targeting

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

If making a purchase that is eligible for a skill pack please enter the Skill pack name along with the captain name.

Already made a Purchase this month? Anyone who has will have already been awarded the prizes as per above.

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!