Crazy Ivan Strikes Back!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Crazy Ivan Strikes Back!

Post by Coops »

CRAZY IVAN RETURNS!

Locked up for many months now Crazy Ivan is fuming! So much so he has raided the Christmas Resource Token store and decide to DOUBLE the token count for Purchases £25.00 or more from today till the 7th of November!

That's right folks, any spends in the CE STORE for £25.00 or more will get DOUBLE Christmas Resource Tokens!
Not sure what the fuss is about READ HERE : viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1633

Don't forget for Purchase of £25.00 or more you will still get your Quadruple Festive Points and of Course a Coops Token! More tokens and freebies than you can shake a stick at!

As stated above this offer is valid from Today through till Midnight on the 7th of November!

PLEASE NOTE: Purchases must have a cash value of 25.00 or more. The use of Gift Certificates of this months discount voucher may lower your store cash value below £25.00 so shop with care if you are after DOUBLE Christmas Resource Tokens!

Finally once again READ the PRIMER on the new Christmas Resource Tokens above if in any doubt!

Coops

Please Note: We had decided to lock Crazy Ivan up for good due to a few negative comments I got from select players. As this has had ZERO affect on players spending habits I'm going to bring Crazy Ivan back out of retirement!

We DESPERATELY need your support folks so please dig deep and earn yourself a reward come December !
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Crazy Ivan Strikes Back!

Post by Coops »

Bump Reminder that Crazy Ivan 2 for 1 Christmas Tokens is STILL valid through till Midnight on the 7th!!

Use the new MOVEMBER Code on this months discount offer from over here :

viewforum.php?f=32

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!