Offical CE Store Sales - September

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical CE Store Sales - September

Post by Coops »

I say this EVERY month and its not just me acting like a broken record, but 'THANK YOU' to all those who spent funds supporting Core-Exiles in August. It truly means a lot to us here that you are still supporting the game even after all this time.

You might be an older player (we have some been here over Seven years and counting) or a new player who started this week we appreciate your support all the same.

SEPTEMBER DISCOUNTS

Keeping with the general theme these days I've once again extended the 25% Global Discount (excluding Gift Certificates). Also along with last months new ruling I'll be sticking to Discounts and deals for the month and stop my end of month deals. This makes it fairer all round for those get paid early and late in the month.

SEPTEMBER REWARDS

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

Or use the Link in Game obtainable from the Left Hand bottom Tab.

This months promotion (Read & Claim at time of Purchase)

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Device Tech
Energy Weapons
Kinetic Weapons
Manufacturing
Production
Mining
Negotiation
Reactor Skill
Refining
Scan Tech
Survey
Targeting

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

If making a purchase that is eligible for a skill pack please enter the Skill pack name along with the captain name.

Lastly
Don't forget any purchase £25 or more goes into the Monthly Draw. The drawn winner gets that purchase refunded in Gift Certificates Read More and see last months winner Over Here

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!