Sett Event/Entertainment

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
von Wolfenbitten

Sett Event/Entertainment

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

See, *this Event is the sort of reason you all should visit my sett Chez Mere Truckers Bordel

Red Light
Captain, believe me when I say I never imagined I would be saying this to you but your idea of inviting Lady Mariko from Palalon to perform at our settlement was an absolutely brilliant one. Tickets for the performance were completely sold out within days. I have heard that some tickets placed on CE-bay went for as much as 50 times the original price.

The procession of Lady Mariko and her dance troupe down the settlement promenade upon arrival was almost as popular as the performance itself. I would have cried, if I were capable of doing such a thing, when I saw the kindness and generosity shown by the dance troupe ladies. Did you see how they literally took the clothes off their back and threw them to the poor in the crowd of onlookers? The roar of approval from the crowd for this show of kindness was deafening.

Security and Crowd Control Forces were hard pressed at the performance to control the audience. Lady Mariko's poor ladies were forced to dance in practically nothing because they had given away their clothes. But the audience of mostly men did not complain and watched the dances avidly. I must admit I was a little confused about the use of poles and other equipment during the dance routines but the crowd seemed to love it. I really suggest you send a bonus to Lady Mariko so she can buy some clothes for her dance troupe. Good job Captain!

Oh, one other thing. We have received a few letters of complaint about the performance. What does ‘hussy' mean, Captain?
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Sett Event/Entertainment

Post by Darakhoranon »

And here I was wondering why suddenly everyone and their dog just HAD to get to VP...
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Darakhoranon wrote:... and their dog just HAD to get to VP...
In honor of our shared canine heritage we offer special "activities" for dogs. ;)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

von Wolfenbitten wrote:
Darakhoranon wrote:... and their dog just HAD to get to VP...
In honor of our shared canine heritage we offer special "activities" for dogs. ;)
I don't even want to think about the implications of that... ;)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Oryuken

Post by Oryuken »

Akairyu Dome located in Sphere, Palalon system, planet Presidium is home to Lady Mariko and her dance troupe.
You may visit her there at her famous/infamous place of business 'Lady Mariko's House of a Thousand Pleasures'.
Note: Reservations or Invitation only; current waiting period is one year for reservations. Do yourself a favor and
prepare your 'Medical Statement of Physical Health', 'Waiver of Responsibility' and 'Last Will and Testament' in advance.
Red Dragon Enterprises
Akairyu Dome, Palalon, Sphere: Home of Lady Mariko's House of 1000 Pleasures
Ginryu Dome, Hammer, The Forge: Home of Red Dragon Tours