Win a Months PA [April - Coops Challenge]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
STONE
CE Official Supporter

Re: Win a Months PA [April - Coops Challenge]

Post by STONE »

so far haven't had much time to get on but presently blasting away at some AI's in yam...maybe go finish a couple FOM's later if i have time..:P
Settlement Shenandoah, Sayet System V-P
"Brace yourself for immediate disintegration."
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Ashar, Union, FOM and ore, a few pirates will come also soon to be counted. So the usual stuff i do all my time here.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

PA's added up to this point folks - Thanks for sharing what you're doing or intend to do to help out!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Nothing extraordinary - Expanse safety and Cleaning (aka Fight ans Salvage), Pass transported here and there, mining, Bug reporting as usual ;) ...
Will wait till next week, to see which activities needs help, maybe without wesbec, I have too small cargo bay, lol
Last edited by pikolinianita on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

well had been busy hauling in all 3 sphere of it so far did bit alien and some salvage to get into my part for the coops chalange
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
falconner

Post by falconner »

Captain falconner has been stumbleing from fs to vp with cargo and fom missions, once those are dropped off and submited he gets ready to bump from dock to dock looking for passengers that might need a cheap ride from vp to fs along with some cargo,of course, can't forget the cargo. wesbec mostly,although if there is space in the hold, some ashar may also get pulled in.
same rince and repeat. Not much combat though, considering my weapon skills max out at 50 right now. :D
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Piko, Sidd & Falconner - thanks for the info and sharing. 1 Month PA added to you all.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

What do you think I've been doing? Mining! So much mining. Done some Ashar hauling and Union passenger transport as well, but the majority of my Fuel - both regenerated and pulled from depots - has gone towards mining. Over 100k resources pulled and around 100 Mission Ores turned in thus far. A bit concerned at the moment since it seems I have vastly overestimated the amount of mining other people would be doing for this - I thought we'd be further along by now.

Once our mining goals are a bit more secure I'll focus more on Ashar hauling if it still needs help and perhaps sink a RAID or ten.

But for now, time to get back to the asteroid fields...
UncleBod

Post by UncleBod »

What UncleBod does?
Mining and Ashar hauling (how is this supposed to be said? As-har? Ash-ar? A-shar?)

/UncleBod, from somewhere in Furnace.
Flynch

Post by Flynch »

Hauling Ashar & Wesbec
Shooting down A.I. ships & other various ships in around in Dashan (Furnace).
Will probably Salvage some of them soon too.
That's my main objective, but will probably do a little Mining & Shoot down some Aliens too.
Thanks Coops .. love Coops Challenge!

Flynch
/= Killed 1st Alien at Level 46 @1,000+ Kills Now =\ /= Flynch Has Reached Lvl - 74 =\
Tue July 17th 2012 Opened My Settlement (A LoOnY biN)
Link to info about my settlement A LoOnY biN = viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1264