Settlement morale

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Settlement morale

Post by Darakhoranon »

I THINK (read: I'm guessing here) that you'll just have to live with your settlement morale fluctuating between 40-50% for the time being. If you're lucky and get some "better" bad events (only -1 or -2 morale), it might increase a bit, but until you can improve your service research (and get lucky with a few good events...)...

From what I've seen when I visited about 5 min ago, your repairer seems to be working now. You might want to add another couple levels of repair research to be on the safe side before you focus on service research, but you seem to be on a good way now. I suggest you KEEP the repairer 3 and just buy a replacement for whoever lent it to you (so that you don't lose the repair research again). ;-)

But as far as I can see, you won't be able to actually increase settlement morale in the short run. Having the CAIC and keeping your settlement hp up should prevent any further (major) drops in morale, but that's it I believe...
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Seems a you have a fairy god father Zoolii - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1329

This boost along with a slow down on Events will mean you should remain on an even keel now.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Coops wrote:Seems a you have a fairly god father Zoolii - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1329

This boost along with a slow down on Events will mean you should remain on an even keel now.

Coops
I demand compensation! My settlement already was at 96%, so this "boost" didn't give ME anything! :lol:

Ok, seriously, Coops, you know you've just set a precedence - next time someone experiences a drop in settlement morale, you'll get PMs (probably somewhat... harsh... ones...) demanding the same... ;)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

You're too easy, Coops!
;)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
zoolii

Post by zoolii »

Coops wrote:Seems a you have a fairy god father Zoolii - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1329

Coops

Ehhhhh...words what I can complain after that?.... ;) :idea:

Thanks!