Lvl 7 Expansion

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
von Wolfenbitten

Lvl 7 Expansion

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

The text announcing the Lvl 7 "expansion facility" includes the phrase "It's a Facility you will need to craft and deploy to your level six ."

Does this mean we each will have to craft our own Facility and will NOT be able to buy one, or what??
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Re: Lvl 7 Expansion

Post by Darakhoranon »

I doubt it. That would run counter to everything CE stands for (namely, not being forced to take up a specific profession). Any sensible building to be crafted for lvl6 settlements would require Manufacturing/Production in the 500s (at least). That's a lot of IP "locked up", so only semi-dedicated crafters will have that skill level. I think that simply means "we" (i.e. the players) will have to craft that thing, it won't be available at JR Galactic or anywhere else.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
siddharth

Post by siddharth »

good forcrafters and there business :)
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
fjiekie
CE Official Supporter

Post by fjiekie »

prolly good for the people gathering the more exclusive resources :p
but settlements are a challenge and thus required to be though to get to the higher lvl's
(and here i thought my setts where close to finally pay for themselves...)
lvl 175 hauler
Fang-agent -- nemesis of the Shredd
Senior-worshipper of Coops and staff
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

The Expansion Facility - Nick name 'The Bunker' will be player crafted. Same as normal crafting. It wont be a locked item so any crafter will be able to craft it and sell it on to a customer. Once placed it will do 'its magic' and free up space. It will NOT be removable and will be a prereq for going to level 7.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
von Wolfenbitten

Coops wrote:The Expansion Facility - Nick name 'The Bunker' will be player crafted. Same as normal crafting. It wont be a locked item so any crafter will be able to craft it and sell it on to a customer. Once placed it will do 'its magic' and free up space. It will NOT be removable and will be a prereq for going to level 7.
Perfect.
Thank you, Coops.
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
von Wolfenbitten

BTW is there a contest to name this thing??
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

von Wolfenbitten wrote:BTW is there a contest to name this thing??
No, there isn't. Nickname (as Coops said) "The Bunker", actual name "Black Dragon Settlement Upgrade". :lol:
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
von Wolfenbitten

Darakhoranon wrote:
von Wolfenbitten wrote:BTW is there a contest to name this thing??
No, there isn't. Nickname (as Coops said) "The Bunker", actual name "Black Dragon Settlement Upgrade". :lol:
Frickin dragons! Go away!
Its got to be something soft and nice, and sweet... like "Rexx's Brain" perhaps.
:P
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Pablem is soft and nice, maybe not so sweet. Ask any baby.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter