OATS - A Public Service Announcement

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Rexx Shredd

OATS - A Public Service Announcement

Post by Rexx Shredd »

This is a heart-warming and potentially tear-jerking video about the plight of Oats within Core Exiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9p8NcUrGEM
von Wolfenbitten

Re: OATS - A Public Service Announcement

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Mostly gut-jerking, tbh.

Unfortunately it lead me into the range of several RS productions which are probably best not seen by anyone under 50 or so due to potential mind-warpage.
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Oats will keep you "regular", Von Wolfie....just sayin'
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

"Oats": "A grain, which in England is generally given to horses, but in Scotland appears to support the people."
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Yep, this is our Rexx. :)
von Wolfenbitten

Rexx Shredd wrote:Oats will keep you "regular", Von Wolfie....just sayin'
Just watching your Wild Cherry cover video pretty well took care of *that little problem. :lol:
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Shinter
Retired Staff

Post by Shinter »

All I'm going to say is that the last time I built my house out of straw, a big old wolfie (von Wolf, perhaps?) came along and blew it down, so I try to leave Oats and other grains out of most of my buildings these days... ;)
von Wolfenbitten

Shinter wrote:All I'm going to say is that the last time I built my house out of straw, a big old wolfie (von Wolf, perhaps?) came along and blew it down, so I try to leave Oats and other grains out of most of my buildings these days... ;)
Steady on, Shinter! Next time instead of loading one of those huge Ashar shipments to haul to the FarSide thus making you megacreds, I might just buzz the sett at a high rate of knots and scare the cows! :shock:
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

EQUAL RIGHTS for OATS !!!!!
STONE
CE Official Supporter

Post by STONE »

Rexx you do realize that if oats get equal rights it will mean much higher prices for your oatmeal baths.
Settlement Shenandoah, Sayet System V-P
"Brace yourself for immediate disintegration."