Settlement Additions

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Vetaro

Re: Settlement Additions

Post by Vetaro »

The upgrade for the settlement will be really nice. With this i will be able to free 7 slots that i can use for other things and that will use a lot of energy. Partly it also depends on what level 6 buildings you are using and what type of buildings might come at level 7 but i'm sure some people might need the really bit generators.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

The new settlement add-on should be called REXXTOPIA ....with my Heroic Statue as a pre-requisite!!!....That should get all your hearts beating and yearning for MORE! <Thumbs Up>

It should have two perfectly round domes in the shape of my well-sculpted, yet tender, bottom!
Moonblade
CE Official Supporter

Post by Moonblade »

The ability to free up further settlement building slots is a most welcome and fantastic addition to the game. This will make lvl 6 settlements really worth all the time/ credits spent. For me this is the best addition to CE since the multi role ships came out.

Thank you very much for this.
BTW the black dragon name sounds pretty cool.
Rexx i dont know if there would be enough building slots to accommodate your magnificent posterior. :)
Oryuken

Post by Oryuken »

I think 'Red Dragon Settlement Upgrade' has a much better ring to it. ;)
Red Dragon Enterprises
Akairyu Dome, Palalon, Sphere: Home of Lady Mariko's House of 1000 Pleasures
Ginryu Dome, Hammer, The Forge: Home of Red Dragon Tours
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

You reds all suffer from inferiority complexes anyway, so go molest a village or something while the sane beings here agree with my suggestion for a name... ;-)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Oryuken

Post by Oryuken »

Darakhoranon wrote:You reds all suffer from inferiority complexes anyway, so go molest a village or something while the sane beings here agree with my suggestion for a name... ;-)
Ha! Inferiority complex indeed! :roll: Just admit you can't control your envy when looking at the most beautiful and radiant of all DragonKin, the Red Dragon.

Black is so....so..dark. Including Black Dragon and sane in a sentence is like putting Rexx and modest together.

Still, in the interest of not picking up where the last war ended, a compromise is in order. How about 'Gold Dragon Settlement Upgrade'? :idea:
Red Dragon Enterprises
Akairyu Dome, Palalon, Sphere: Home of Lady Mariko's House of 1000 Pleasures
Ginryu Dome, Hammer, The Forge: Home of Red Dragon Tours
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Everyone knows that Bone Dragons or Golden Dragons are the best.
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

XPLODE wrote:Everyone knows that Bone Dragons or Golden Dragons are the best.
I've seen many things, but never that particular combination. You've just raised insanity to a new level... :lol:
Oryuken wrote:Including Red Dragon and humble in a sentence is like putting Rexx and modest together.
There, corrected that sentence for you... ;)
Oryuken wrote:Still, in the interest of not picking up where the last war ended, a compromise is in order. How about 'Gold Dragon Settlement Upgrade'? :idea:
Wait, what? Did a Red just suggest "Gold" as a "good compromise"?!? Aren't you feeling well?!? :shock:

Anyway, how about "DragonSys Settlement Upgrade"? I think we can all agree that the important part of the name is "Dragon"...
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

and it now looks like Rexx has strong competition for the Greatest Ego Medallion.

keep these GEMs coming boys.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter