Hard Words

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Re: Hard Words

Post by jcheung »

so, just out of curiosity, is this year with or without breaks for food and rest? and how long will it take for you to make my glowing screen levitate?
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

jcheung wrote:and how long will it take for you to make my glowing screen levitate?

All you need is a Baby Oil Rexx screensaver
Thorgil

Post by Thorgil »

Dagget, i Agree
Coops create this game and it is in his full right stop developing, close the game or whatever he wants, he is the owner.
Or if he wants to work less on CE and going for more profit, as he said, in McDonalds.
Those piece of .... dont have the right to insult anyone, especially Coops who deserve respect and the highest consideration
whatever he does.
Thorgil out
VPPB: Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

Eek, four days and I'm still distressed by all this. Maybe I'm an old fuddy-duddy, but I find it shameful saying things like Coops described in "Sick and Tired" to anyone ... much less to the creator of the fantastic playground we all run around in with but minimal supervision. Coops, I'm now happy that you're now happy!

Great points from everybody in this thread. (No complaints with the occasional bad word in threads like this one, in fact I hope you don't mind me using yours so I don't have to type my own to express my anger :x )