All this U.A. stuff

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Mantic

Re: All this U.A. stuff

Post by Mantic »

jebrighton wrote:My main point is there is not enough out there to do anything useful. If I mine for 45 minutes and get only 2 of these items, what good is it. Heck, I get that many crystals sometimes. Now, if I got 10-15, I could get excited about them.
I've found as many as 9 on FOM missions with 4-5 Mission Ores...
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Mining seems to produce well for me. I've noticed that I've nearly stopped getting AI materials during salvaging, though. Salvaging used to have decent results, but now it seems like mining is the main production method.
airport

Post by airport »

What I want to know is can you find these U.A minerals and metals by mining in all the galaxies as so far I have only been able to find them in Sphere, VP and The Expanse.

Also are all the type's allocated to all the astroid field's or just certain one's to each field?
If you pull the wings of a fly, does it become a walk?
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

found in furnace too, haven't tried forge or anvil yet.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

I have found them in Furnace, The Forge, and VP, so I think Anvil is a safe assumption.

The materials I was having trouble finding in Sphere I was still having trouble finding in VP. So, my guess is it's "everything everywhere", but that would need confirmation.
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

they are everywhere there is an asteroid
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

I've gotten them in Anvil and Forge, however, I get different ones. I usually pick up maybe 1 or 2 an hour at best.
So I can't confirm if they are separated by galaxy or common to both. My guess is everything everywhere too.
airport

Post by airport »

OK thanks for the all the useful info from everyone :)
If you pull the wings of a fly, does it become a walk?
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

I can confirm that U.A. items are findable mining in ALL galaxies. Including Expanse. Expanse is actually rather good for finding U.A. items, which almost makes Expanse mining not terrible.

In my experience so far all U.A. items are available at every asteroid field, though some fields may have "preferred" ones that show up slightly more often than others. I can say this because there are now four different asteroid fields in three different galaxies in which I have found nearly every U.A. item. It just takes time. I will add the note that Furnace seems to be the worst place to find U.A. items, and I suspect that this is because the general loot table is larger in Furnace than in other galaxies (because of all the extra HTxL that can be found there), but this is just conjecture based upon my personal experience.